Friday, February 6, 2009

Boys coming out of the woodwork . . .



I have my new computer back and have spent 3 days wasting time uploading pictures and fixing the red eye etc (we have been without it for 3-4 months so there are a lot of pictures). Judy did flashback Fridays so I think I will try it out. This is a picture of the boys climbing out of the crawl space under our addition. I love our addition and only have a few regrets. One of the biggest is that it took so long, but at first they were just gun-ho and doing everything fast so I didn't say anything, but they ended up taking so long I wish I would have made them wait to put up the framing until I cleaned out all the broken cement and dirt in the crawl space and made a door to it. There is a door, but it is under the carpet. The kids will probably be too big by the time we change the carpet, but I am going to make a door anyway so that we can go under there. It is stupid, I think it comes from the days of having a spooky place (under the stairs at home when I was young) but I love spooky places. It doesn't really mix with being a little claustrophobic so I probably wouldn't ever go down there, I just like the thought of it.
Anyway, I should keep all my crazy thoughts to myself. Not to worry I think only Judy and Jeanna ever read this and they know I'm crazy.
Sometimes the kids are good about my picture taking and sometimes they aren't. This picture actually isn't that bad, we were all goofing off. It was fun and great to remember. I really need to get some scrap-booking done!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your computer back. So frustrating. But I'm glad it's back.

    Cute picture. I'm always surprised at how cooperative your teenage boys are at getting their pics taken.

    Yes, the trap door idea is crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your addition is great. It would be great to have a great big room to be comfortable in, as a family. Someday...

    ReplyDelete