Thursday, November 6, 2008

This is the Place Monument





We have had major computer problems and so I haven't posted much, but I love seeing other peoples posts and think that I just need to do what I can slow computer and lost pictures and all. Conference Sunday we took advantage of Bill not having a bunch of meetings and packed a lunch and went up to the This is the Place Monument with the kids. It was so much fun. The park was closed as far as shops, rides etc. In fact we didn't see any workers there at all. There was actually hardly anyone there and we were just able to walk around and have the place almost to ourselves. (Maybe we were breaking the law and shouldn't have been in there). The kids had a blast. It was just so nice to have some time together. We took the tri-pod so now we have a few family pictures. None of them turned out that great, but that might be more of a feeling of how I look than how they turned out.

3 comments:

  1. Cute pics. Glad to see a post on here! I understand you've had computer problems though. I can't believe how much BJ looks like Bill and Ammon looks like Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun. I have heard it has changed a lot up there. It is scary how big your kids are getting. I see mine and is scares me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pics look very interesting..
    and the blog is really interesting too... just love it... =D

    ReplyDelete