Monday, November 24, 2008

Twighlight here I come . . .

So my original post on this was greeted with mixed reviews. Ammon seemed almost proud of his picture and what I wrote. Bill hated it and said it was like taking a picture of our dirty dishes and saying this is what our house looks like . . . I was just going to delete the whole thing, but now am just leaving it as it is and will maybe delete it later. I have edited my comments and hope that it is still not offensive.

I don't have any idea of what Twighlight is, Judy loaned me the book. I lost it and then found it and now think I have lost it again. I am going to read it but I need to get through Thanksgiving first.

Anyway here is Ammon's new teeth coming in . . . before he has lost his old ones. . . . . When Ammon got his baby teeth he got all his eye teeth long before any others and looked like a little vampire, but I didn't think it would effect his permanent teeth.

Ammon wasn't posing for this picture up that close, it is from another one, but when I blew it up to take the red eye out it was shocking how much you could see his new teeth coming in on top of his baby teeth.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. You haven't read Twilight yet. Have Judy lend you her copy. They are good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIKES! I would see if he'd let you pull those teeth out yourself! That is freaky (don't let him read this, I hope he's not self conscious... actually go ahead and delete this comment if he might read it). Anyway, I saw the movie... it was ok. I have read the books, and they were much better. I hope you liked the movie!

    ReplyDelete